Thornham Celebrations Friday 5th March
Here we are at the end of another buey week. It was great to see so many of you joining in with the online learning. I have learnt a lot in the last couple of weeks too ! You have all been fantastic through this lockdown and doing what you can – well done and thank you for your for all your hard work. A Big thankyou to all your adults and helpers too.!
Mrs Wiggs and I are very looking forward to welcoming you back on Monday and seeing you all.
Here are a couple of notices for next week:-
- Maths Books – Can you please bring your Power Maths Book back to school on Monday.
- Swimming – We will be commecing swimming again as of Monday. As last term the class will be split into 2 groups and you will swim every fortnight. The children who will be swimming on Monday (8th) are:- Ignas, Codey Susannah, Michelle, Angel, Callum, Amelia, Lola, Sabine, Keysha, Gracey, Scybel, Millie-Rose. Don’t worry the rest of you will get to swim on Monday 15th March.
- Snacks – a fruit snack is provided daily, but you are welcome to bring your own snack (no sweets or chocolate please).
- Drinks – please bring a filled water bottle.
- Spellings/homework – I will continue to send spellings to learn to read and write home on a Friday afternoon.
Have a great weekend!
Here is some examples of children’s work sent to me this week.
Scybels phoncis and maths
Susannah’s story map
Callum has been super busy too!
Alex’s education city work and stor