Hunstanton Monday 14th Dec
I hope you all had a great weekend and as well as getting ready for Christmas you are remembering to read and learn your spellings and your tables.
WELL DONES for Bug Club:
Sophie, Nojus, Cayden, Logan, Mylah and Freddie who have all been onto Bug Club this week to read and to complete quizzes.
A Special Well Done to Harper who read 14 books and did 54 quizzes last week.
WELL DONES for EdCity:
Melissa, Nojus, Freya, and Ella – Rae who all went onto EdCity and had a go at the activities there.
- School will be closed on Friday. This means Thursday will be the last day this week, which is a dress up day, so DON’T come to school in your PE kit!
- The fun swim for the remaining group will be on WEDNESDAY in the afternoon.
- Sadly, I have to tell you that Mrs. Pateman and Mrs. Copsey will be leaving at the end of this term. I wish to thank them for all the help and support they have given the children and staff during the time they have been here. Thank you Mrs. Pateman and Mrs. Copsey.
Curriculum for This Week.
Children who are well but have to isolate are expected to continue their learning at home where possible. Please do not get worried if you cannot complete everything. Do what you can!
It would be great if you could send me any copies of work completed or just let me know what you have been doing. You can leave a message via the school office or you can contact me via my email [email protected]
Make sure you have learnt your 2x, 5x & 10x tables. This link will help you .
This link will help you practise your multiplication and division.
Use this link to practise writing instructions and then write some instructions of your own choice.
Practise the spellings we were learning last week.
Know graphemes for reading with a different pronunciation:
acorn, bacon, apron, angel, bagel.
he, she, frequent, recent, decent.
mind, find, blind, grind, behind.
old, don’t, gold, cold, told.
Continue with Bug Club.
- Make a Christmas card for someone special.
- Write a CHRISTMAS acrostic poem – in each line the first word begins with the letters from the word in order. Start with C, then H, then R, and so on.
- Write a story with a Christmas theme.
- Can you make a Christmas Angel?
- Christmas is a time of giving. How could you use some of your time to help others this Christmas.
Take care and stay safe,